My Goal My Ambition

Setting a new year's goals for 2023 can be a helpful way to start the year off. Just think about what could i achieve this year. People often feel inspired to begin an improvement in new year by setting resolutions. I have a few goal for me to achieve this year. Here they are;

Academic

This year is the year of graduation and i still have no idea about which college i will go into. My idealistic thoughts say that i can go to ITB but my realistic thoughts said that i'd better go to Polban. I'm still confused but i will study hard and do my best to achieve my dream to continue my education in college

Personal

I also want to focus on my self-improvement this year. I want to fix my bed time, fix my broken schedule, continue my hobbies or even try a new one. A last few year have been a little rough for me and it's pretty bad for my develelopment i guess. So i just hope that i can be a better person than i was in 2022

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini